Singapore Travelogue Day 3 & Day 4: Orchard Road and Haji Lane

10:00 AM

 I'm back to regular programming after taking a break from my Singapore Travelogues Day 1 and Day 2 with the new series entitled, #ProductiveMonday, that I have just started. I plan on posting anything  related to productivity and organization every Monday (I'll try my best to post consistently, four times a month hehe). For the first Monday of September, I decided to share a Minimalist To-Do list, which if you've missed, you can check out in this post

Back to my Travelogue, for Days 3 & 4, we continued with our journey of strolling around the city. Surprisingly, I have no pictures for Day 3 haha! All I have are pictures of some of the things I bought (Cluedo games from Toys R Us, makeup from Sephora, etc.) which I decided not to post anymore and just focus on Day 4, where we visited one of the famous streets in Singapore!


Waiting for our bus ride to...



Haji Lane! Even though I've visited Singapore quite a few times already, I haven't visited Haji Lane until this trip haha! I decided to include it this time in our itinerary since we didn't plan to do anything touristy or time-consuming (aside from mall hopping in Orchard road 😅).


We arrived early so the shops were still closed.
Since we arrived here early, the actual street was not as busy yet so I still had the chance to take OOTD pictures before the lane got packed with tourists and locals (#priorities HAHAHA).




Although there was still not much to see, we had all the time to enjoy the wall arts and other artsy fartsy designs and decorations along Haji Lane. I was able to see what some of the, still, closed shops were selling through their glass windows (poor me haha). But, there was this one shop that opened up just about the time that we were leaving so I checked out some of their items.




The dress is from TOPSHOP, the gray bag that I used through out this trip is from ZARA, and the shoes are from PAYLESS.


I even saw this tabby cat chilling in one of the tables outside a store haha! The picture is a bit blurry but I'm glad I was able to snap a picture of this cutie pie before it ran off. I always love taking pictures of cats whenever I travel. I have pictures of fat cats from our Dubai and Taiwan trips too, which will come right your way soon!! I'm not sure if this cat is owned by one of the shop owners because it seems like he's being taken good care of somehow.





After visiting Haji Lane, we went straight to Orchard road, again, hahaha! This is sounding ridiculous, I know. This time, we visited Orchard Central and The Centrepoint.





I really enjoyed the Christmas decors here!! The cupcakes, ice creams and peppermint candy canes at the Centrepoint were life-size! It was so fun to look at and I literally felt like a kid inside a candy shop - the only difference is that the goodies are as big as me. 😅
The decors were really amazing and I didn't want to pass up on the chance to take pictures with Mr. Gingerbread Man! 😂





Aaaand, that's it for the Day 4 of my Singapore Travelogue! Hope you enjoyed this post although there's really nothing much to see haha! The last day of this travelogue will be up on Friday (Sept. 11, 2020, 10:00AM) where we had another chill day and went to visit Singapore's Chinatown! Stay tuned! 😊



You Might Also Like

0 comments