The Saem Real Tint in 01 Red & 04 Burgundy ❤️

10:00 AM

If you've seen my recent vlog or blog post on my Lip Tint Collection, you would definitely know by now that one of my ultimate favorites lip tints are the ones from the Saem which are the Mousse Candy Tint in Raspberry and Jelly Candy Tint in Candylicious. So when I saw these very affordable and cute lip tints from the same brand online, I didn't hesitate to buy.


These are the Saem Real Tints in 01 Red and 04 Burgundy. I purchased them online HERE for only P100 each.


These tints compared to the Mousse and Jelly Candy lines are not as long lasting as expected from its price. However, they also smell and taste really good too! These are also much more watery compared to the other two which are much creamier. 


I use these tints either on their own or together. The packaging is really simple but has a crown-like cap that makes it cute and fun!


There isn't anything special about its applicator but it does the job well enough.


Here are the swatches of these the Saem Real Tints:

the Saem Real Tint in 04 Burgundy (Left) and 01 Red (Right).

the Saem Real Tint in 04 Burgundy (Left) and 01 Red (Right).





Have you tried anything from the Saem too? What are your favorites? 😊


You Might Also Like

0 comments