Lip Tint Collection (December 2020)

10:00 AM

I've recently posted a video of my Lip Tint Collection on my Youtube channel so I decided to do a blog post for my readers here. Scroll down to read about it and to see what lip tint products are in my collection. You can also check out my vlog which I've linked at the end of this post. Enjoy and let me know what your favorite lip tint products are in the comment section! 😁


First up are these Etude House Dear Darling Gel Tint (Ice cream) in RD308 and PK004. I purchased these from my friend who bought two sets of these DD Gel Tints when she went to Korea. I got each for only P180. These smell and taste really good! The pink one fades easily while the red one lasts well enough.


Next are also from Etude House which are the Dear Darling Water Gel Tints (Renewed) in RD302, RD305, PK002 and PK003. Click HERE if you want to check out my review on these very affordable and tasty lip tints!


These next ones are, again, from Etude House and these are the Water Tints in 01 Strawberry Ade and 02 Cherry Ade. I purchased these cute tints at the Incheon International Airport during our trip to Korea. I think I only got these for only P160 each when converted. As the name suggests these are very watery so I don't find them to be very long lasting.


The next ones are the Saem Mousse Candy Tint in Raspberry and Jelly Candy Tint in Candylicious. Both of these lip tints are very long lasting especially the Mousse Candy Tint. These smell and taste really good too! These were also directly purchased in Korea by my friend. I specifically asked for her to buy these for me since they are so hard to find here in Manila. Out of all the lip tints I own, these the Saem tints are one of my ultimate favorites!

I purchased these next tints during a trip to Thailand and I'm so glad I did! Apart from the Saem tints, these Mistine Dream Lip and Tint (#1 Pink and #3 Red) are one of my favorites. These taste quite good and are very long lasting too. It comes with a magic lip balm on one end, which turns from clear to pink when applied, and the actual lip tint on the other end. The colors are also very vibrant although there are only three shades available for these lip tints (pink, red and orange). Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to find a shop that sells these tints here in Manila. 


The last tints in my collection are the: A'pieu Vitamin Oil Tint, Holika Holika Lazy & Joy Lip All Night Tint Drop the Cherry in RD04, A'pieu x Rilakkuma Lipstick in RD04 Milano, Mistine Pink Magic Lip Plus Vitamin E - Strawberry and Vtint Lip and Cheek Water Tint

I purchased the A'pieu and Holika Holika ones from Korea while the Mistine Lip Balm and Vtint Lip Tint were purchased from Boots and 7-11 Thailand, respectively. The A'pieu x Rilakkuma one isn't really a lip tint but I included it since I also use it for a gradient lip look similar to how I use my lip tints. 


These are the swatches of the lip tint products in my small collection:


Row 1: Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tints (Renewed) in RD302RD305PK002 and PK003.
Row 2: Etude House Dear Darling Gel Tint (Ice cream) in RD308 and PK004the Saem Mousse Candy Tint in Raspberry and Jelly Candy Tint in Candylicious

 

 

Row 4: Mistine Dream Lip and Tint in #1 Pink and #3 RedEtude House
Water Tints in 01 Strawberry Ade and 02 Cherry AdeVtint Lip and Cheek Water Tint  Row 5: A'pieu Vitamin Oil TintHolika Holika Lazy & Joy Lip All Night Tint Drop the Cherry in RD04A'pieu x Rilakkuma Lipstick in RD04 Milano and Mistine Pink Magic Lip Plus Vitamin E - Strawberry

 

If you want to check out my Lip Tint Collection vlog then click the play button in the video linked below. Enjoy!! 😉



Let me know down below what your favorite lip tint products are too! 😊



You Might Also Like

0 comments