I'm Meme Pep Balm Mini Review + SWATCHES ❤️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก

8:00 AM

For today's post, I'll be sharing a mini review, including swatches, of one of my fave products from I'm Meme which are the Pep Balms! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you want to see more I'm Meme products, you can also watch my unboxing vlog HERE or you can check out the linked video at the end of this post! I recently did a review on the I'm Meme I'm Bare Skin Tone Color Foundation HERE too if you're curious about it. ๐Ÿ˜



MINI REVIEW

I bought these pep balms as a trio set which is why I have three of them. The only shade that I initially wanted to try is 003 pause but I'm so glad I was able to try the other shades too. 



I actually thought I'd like 003 pause the most but after trying everything out, I found 001 recharger to be my favorite! 005 brink is too dark for me which is why I gave it to a friend of mine. ๐Ÿ˜

  • The packaging of these balms is so cute!! 
  • They don't have any particular scent to them.
  • Affordable (P289/tube or P721/trio set) since you only need a little amount when using these.
  • Has a velvety finish when applied and settles into the cheeks really well.
  • love it on the cheeks - these look very natural and subtle
  • I'm not a fan of using it on the lips (although they look nice) as I find that they don't settle well or it takes quite a while when they do so.
  • Has a slight floral aftertaste when applied on the lips but it goes away after a while.
  • Longevity: Lasts for about 5-6 hours on me before I need to reapply (on oily cheeks during summer).
I bought my I'm Meme makeup products from their official shop HERE.


SWATCHES



YOUTUBE SHORTS VIDEO

Check out my first ever Youtube Shorts for these blush balms too! ๐Ÿ˜


I'M MEME HAUL & UNBOXING VLOG

And don't forget to also check out my I'm Meme Haul & Unboxing Vlog below for more I'm Meme products! ๐Ÿ˜


Have you tried the I'm Meme Pep Balms too? What's your HG blush product? ๐Ÿ˜

You Might Also Like

0 comments