What's in My Bag? | Balenciaga Brief Bag + Essentials 💙

10:00 AM

If you've visited my blog for quite a while now, you probably know already that I love doing "What's in My Makeup Bag" posts from time to time. I even did travel versions HERE and HERE, and a non-travel version HERE, if you're interested to see similar posts as well. 

But even before I started my Youtube channel, I've always wanted to do a "What's in My Bag" video because I really enjoy watching them. I finally did one, which I just posted a few days ago, and that is what I'm excited to share with you in this post! 😊

Here are some snaps from the video I did but if you're interested to watch it, head over to my channel HERE or check out the linked video at the end of this post! 💙


WHAT'S IN MY BAG?


The bag I featured in this video is the Balenciaga Marine Chevre Leather Giant Gold Brief Bag. It's quite big but people, like me, who love to bring a lot with them would love this bag as this is so roomy! The color of this bag is really gorgeous too! Sadly, this Balenciaga bag is already discontinued. But here are more pictures of what this bag actually looks like when worn.



Here are the usual things I bring with me when I need to go out for an errand or such.


  • Headache Kit: Ricola Candies, Rhoto Cooling Eyedrops, Jade Cranes Menthol, Peppermint Field Balm Stick & Gel
  • Hair ties: Spring Hair Tie, Goody Hair Tie, Velvet Scrunchie
  • Makeup Products: Boiron Homeoplasmine, Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff, Mistine Dream Lip and Tint
  • Alcohol Spray Bottle, Soap Bottle & Palmer's Olive Oil Hand Cream
  • Coin Purse and Mini Wallet
  • EarPods and Redmi AirDots
  • Sanicare Lavender Wet Wipes and Kleenex Tissue
  • Handkerchief
  • Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
  • Little Twin Stars Pouch and Indoplas Face Mask
  • Denman D7 Popper Brush
  • Beabi plastic box (my medicine storage)
  • iPhone 11 Purple
  • Car key (with floral carabiner and Lego Gingerbread Man keychain)
  • Eyeglasses
  • Ray-Ban Round Flash Lenses Sunglasses in Purple

If you're interested to see the full video, here's the "What's in My Bag" video I did on my channel! 💖


What's one thing you always bring with you in your bag or that you can't leave the house without? 😁

You Might Also Like

0 comments