April 2016 Favorites

1:25 PM

I haven't uploaded a single post recently because I've been kind of busy lately. I was particularly busy around May til June since we had small renovations done to our house including my room. I was also preoccupied with other things and tasks that is why I haven't focused on updating my blog's content that much. Anyhoo, here are the things I've been loving for the month of April. I hope you find something here to try especially since I've included non-makeup items too hehe. Enjoy! 😁



APRIL 2016

April has been a wonderful month for me. Despite the very hot weather, which at times stressed me out and made me much more irritable, there are still a lot of things that I was grateful for. I started off this month with a trip to Tokyo with my family. We went on the last day of March until the first week of April so we were there on the very day that the Cherry Blossoms were in their full bloom. We even witnessed Hanami at Ueno ParkI also got to spend more time with my friends (mostly pigging out haha) and with my relatives since we celebrate a lot of birthdays in our family during this month! Because of these, I was reminded to appreciate life more and to be grateful even for the little things. Always take the time to appreciate moments like these in your life - no matter how big or simple it may be. 

Now, on to my actual post! Here are the things I've been loving for the month of April. 😊



This month, I've enjoyed using my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. I know that I've talked about this already here in my blog but I enjoyed this CC cream much more this summer. Since my skin isn't dry during this time, I was able to make this work even without using a wet sponge. I also like the light to medium coverage and the finish that this product gives.


For blush, I've been going for a natural look during this month using my Canmake Cream Blush in 08. It is a red cream blush that gives a soft and dewy look. I like that it's very light as well and that it gives a very natural flush of color on your cheeks. I purchased this in Odaiba and you can see this product in my Japan Haul here.



For the lips, I only used the Essence Longlasting lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty and the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in 681 Vibrant Violet. I was supposed to give this Essence lipstick away because I wasn't sure if it suited me well. But I eventually fell in love with this shade because I've noticed that it gives a very natural, plump look to the lips. It is one of my favorite MLBB shades now. 

I bought the other lipstick from Maybelline before our trip to Japan. I really loved and enjoyed using this shade especially on the day we went to see the Cherry Blossoms' peak. One of my friends even told me that this lipstick looked good with the Sakura flowers in the background haha!



This next product is part of my recent Japan Haul which you can check out here. It's the Shiseido Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam that I purchased at Don Quijote. It's a very gentle cleanser that doesn't make me break out. I also love the fact that a little amount of this cleansing foam goes a long way. You only need a little amount to make it foam, and it even feels so fluffy and soft on the face haha! 


I'm still a noob when it comes to falsies but I've been enjoying using these ones from Daiso Tokyo. This is also part of my Japan Haul which, again, you can check out here. These look very natural but still adds that extra oomph to your lashes. I also like the fact that these are very easy to apply. I use my Shiseido Eyelash glue when I put them on.


There are also a lot of non-makeup items that I enjoyed this month. I really like this mirror that I recently purchased from the Robinson's Department Store. It actually has two mirrors inside it. The first one is a normal plane mirror while the other one is a magnifying mirror. The magnifying mirror doesn't magnify your face too much (if you know what I mean haha) so it works pretty well when you're applying makeup. This is perfect when I'm applying eyeshadow, mascara or eyeliner I like that this mirror is very compact and I actually picked this up because of its design.



I also enjoyed using these toe socks that I purchased from Daiso Tokyo. I never thought that these would be so comfortable! I also love the design that is printed on it. I only bought one pair though! I wish I hoarded more haha!


For food items, I ate so much of these marshmallows that we bought from Daiso Tokyo. These are the softest marshmallows that I've ever tried in my life!! They're sooo good! My favorite out of this bunch is the Grapes flavored one but we already finished that up so it's not in this picture anymore haha!





I've also been addicted to this French Vanilla Cappuccino from Hills Bros. I also tried the other flavor which is the English Toffee but I liked this one more. This box comes with three sachets and is around P80-90.


I also tried these Mint flavored teas from Coffee Bean (CBTL). I've stopped drinking tea for a while because I was using my Crest Whitening Strips which I featured here. But I missed Mint tea so much!! I love that this tastes so refreshing, and is really very calming and soothing


That's it for my April 2016 Favorites! I know that this is a very late post already but I hope you still find it useful if you want to try any of these products too! 😊


You Might Also Like

0 comments