Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Lipsticks in Bare It All and In the Flesh

10:00 AM

I recently purchased two more shades of the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks in In the Flesh and Bare It All. I got these for only P150 each from the usbeautyoutlet shop in Shopee. This Wet n Wild Lipstick range is one of my favorites because it's amazing! I love the fact that these lipsticks are very affordable but still of very good quality. I even included the shade Bare It All in my recent monthly favorites post here


These lipsticks are very creamypigmented, and have a matte but comfortable finish to them. I only own four shades from this range, including Mauve Outta Here and Spiked with Rum, but so far all of them have the same quality! These are not transfer-proof and not very longlasting though. But what I just do is I apply the lipstick then blot my lips with tissue paper - I repeat this process once or twice.



I'm not a fan of its scent but since it's just faint I really don't mind anymore. I like that the packaging is very sturdy and you can see the color of the lipstick right away since the cap is transparent. It's also nice that they put a neat label at the bottom of the tube, which doesn't only have the shade name but also has the same shade as the lipstick. The only thing I don't like is that the cap sometimes pokes the lipstick, since a part of it sticks out of the tube, whenever I remove or put it back.

Wet n Wild Lip Color in Bare it All

Wet n Wild Lip Color in In the Flesh

Wet n Wild Lip Color in Bare it All (Left) and Wet n Wild Lip Color in In the Flesh (Right).


I really like these lipsticks from Wet n Wild and I'm so excited to get more shades from this range!

You Might Also Like

0 comments