Korea Travelogue: What's in My Makeup Bag

11:30 AM

This week, as promised, I'll be sharing another travelogue which is our trip to Korea in 2017. To kickstart my Korea Travelogue, today I'll be sharing my "What's in My Makeup Bag" and show the goodies I brought with me during this trip. Head over here if you want to see my Japan Travelogue: "What's in My Makeup Bag" edition!

The Day 1 of my Korea Travelogue will be up on Friday so stay tuned for that! This travelogue is yet another backlog but I'm still posting this especially for those who want to travel to Korea in the future. I'll be posting whatever I can remember from this trip that might be helpful so hope you'll enjoy it! 

For now, enjoy this short post and hope this inspires you to have fun planning your own makeup bag for future travels, wherever it may be! 😊





PRODUCTS LIST

  • L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream
  • L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
  • Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette
  • Sephora (Holiday) Eyeshadow Palette 
  • MAC Brow Set in Beguile - check out the review HERE
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
  • MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack- check out the review HERE
  • MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush - check out the review HERE
  • Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in 03 Roly Poly Rosy- check out the review HERE
  • Benefit Sugarbomb Blush 
  • Shiseido Lacquer Rouge Lip Gloss in RD 501 Drama - check out the review HERE
  • The Face Shop Water Tints


L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora (Holiday) Eyeshadow Palette

MAC Brow Set in Beguile and Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack

MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush 

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm in 03 Roly Poly Rosy

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush 

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge Lip Gloss in RD 501 Drama

The Face Shop Water Tints


You Might Also Like

0 comments