What's in My Makeup Bag (Nov 2020)

3:52 PM

I've done a couple of What's in My Makeup Bag posts in the past such as this and this. These posts were mostly travel edition ones but I have never done a current WIMMB post ever! I love doing these kinds of posts since I'm nosy like that haha. I also enjoy reading or watching these kinds of content since I'm very curious about what other people use, such as what products work for them or not. So recently, I decided to do one since I just also launched a vlog channel and I wanted to put up a content such as that there.

If you want to know what's currently in my makeup bag, in video format, then here's the one I created for my channel. If you prefer to see it right away then scroll past this video to start! 😊



_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG 




  • Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
  • Shiseido Eyelash Curler #213
  • Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Burnt Sugar


That's everything that I'm currently using! Hope you enjoyed this short post hehe. How about you, what makeup products are you currently using or those that are a mainstay in your makeup bag? 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments